Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What grinds your gears about dh/so?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 32 Replies
I cant stand for s/o to ask me something then when i answer he start talking. Wtf!!!!! Ex: i was talking out loud about my homework. He ask me: what you said babe? I said oh nothing. Just talking out loud. He goes: what you talking about. Me: oh babe i was just saying how i need to organize be.......him: oh yea my score on the team is fifty points,two rebounds. Jordan signed me to his team...blah...blah. wtf!!!!
I walked off before i have a pms episode on him. He has been doing this all day. Omg.

What grinds your gears about dh/so?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jrfan4evermom
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH will sit there and pretend he's listening to me when I'm talking. Nodding his head, saying yeah, mmmm hmmm, and I'll throw something random in and he'll just keep doing it and when I get mad he wonders why!!! There have been many arguments about him not listening to me. I really think its a man thing!!

villagemamma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:33 AM

He can be such a little know it all. Hes super intelligent and i am very proud of him but sometimes he just has no modesty about it and it gets really annoying hearing him talk to people like they are idiots.

But hes adorable so i think i will keep him anyway :P

4kings1queen
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I cant stand this. Its so rude.

Quoting villagemamma:

He can be such a little know it all. Hes super intelligent and i am very proud of him but sometimes he just has no modesty about it and it gets really annoying hearing him talk to people like they are idiots.

But hes adorable so i think i will keep him anyway :P

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
He farts a lot & I hate when he does it in bed, right where I'm walking... It's just freaking gross.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

when i ask him to do something and instead of getting up and just doing it, he will ALWAYS say he will do it later and then later never comes!!

Zazayam
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

He's been watching American Dad on netflix for weeeeeeks I swear I know every show word for word by now.

Gmgej
by Michele on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM

His lack of time management and inability to make a damn decision. We are in the middle of a major remodel in our main bathroom, it has been going on three months now. We have the electrician coming this week and he has already put him off once because he didn't have the work done, but he is talking about doing the work needed to be done before the plumber gets here which isn't until after the electric is done, and involved tearing down the entire den ceiling! All of it has to be done before the tile man comes which is the begining of the second week of April, plus he has to move studs and build a knee wall, and hang drywalll before hand. I am getting annoyed, he does this all the time and it pisses me off. It takes more time and energy to walk in circles doing part of all jobs instead of just doing what needs to be done!

mommadana
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Mine does that too. Or when you do it he says well I was going to do it but you have no patience. Ugh!! We are working on this cause with all the wedding people we have talked to, they all tell me in front of him that you cant plan a formal ceremony in 30 days. Hes jumping on the bandwagon

Quoting MixedCooke:

when i ask him to do something and instead of getting up and just doing it, he will ALWAYS say he will do it later and then later never comes!!

shann77
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM
When we are watching TV he always has more than one show on the go, I just get into it then he changes the channel just start to get into that one then he changes it back. don't think we can watch an entire movie or episode of anything!
briebaby123
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM

He won't take care of his dishes after a meal
He REFUSES to do dishes because he "hates them"
Sometimes I have to ask him to pay attention to our baby < which burns my britches!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)