Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have your Easter shopping done?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 35 Replies
Do you have the shopping done for your kids Easter baskets?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I went overboard this year. Usually my Stepmom and Dad actually just send out beautiful baskets but this year I did my own. So its sooooooo much fun!! I can't wait!

.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I have never understood that whole logic. I get the Easter egg hunts and whatnot, but after Christmas then Valentine's Day, you mean to tell me I gotta shell out MORE money?

No thanks, ya'll can keep that lol

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

We didn't do that this year. We are going to my Hubby's Dad's and they are getting them there Easter baskets this year. I actually wish were going to be home. I am going to miss all the traditions we have built up in the last 6 years.

OliviaW.
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Yes, this is our first year making Easter baskets. We're also having a egg hunt too for the first time.
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Yes. 

We use the same basket every year...

This year he is getting 5 pack of hotwheels two special cop hot wheels. Bubbles, a fuzzy color picture. Stuffed bunny that smells like chocolate... and some candies. 

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM

yes and dd saw them so I'm gonna have to do something about that.

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Hopefully. My DH went to pick up the things we wanted to her the girls, but the store didn't have most if it. I ordered it online from Amazon Saturday night. It hasn't shipped yet. We'll see if it arrives by Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I brought the kids home a puppy, and they will color eggs with grandma. That's all we are.doing, we don't really celebrate easter.
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Easter is a lot of fun :)

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

Yes I went overboard this year. Usually my Stepmom and Dad actually just send out beautiful baskets but this year I did my own. So its sooooooo much fun!! I can't wait!

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM
* fingers crossed*

Quoting lillybug222:

Hopefully. My DH went to pick up the things we wanted to her the girls, but the store didn't have most if it. I ordered it online from Amazon Saturday night. It hasn't shipped yet. We'll see if it arrives by Saturday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)