Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you have your Easter shopping done?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 35 Replies
Do you have the shopping done for your kids Easter baskets?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I went overboard this year. Usually my Stepmom and Dad actually just send out beautiful baskets but this year I did my own. So its sooooooo much fun!! I can't wait!

.Peaches.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I have never understood that whole logic. I get the Easter egg hunts and whatnot, but after Christmas then Valentine's Day, you mean to tell me I gotta shell out MORE money?

No thanks, ya'll can keep that lol

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

We didn't do that this year. We are going to my Hubby's Dad's and they are getting them there Easter baskets this year. I actually wish were going to be home. I am going to miss all the traditions we have built up in the last 6 years.

OliviaW.
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Yes, this is our first year making Easter baskets. We're also having a egg hunt too for the first time.
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Yes. 

We use the same basket every year...

This year he is getting 5 pack of hotwheels two special cop hot wheels. Bubbles, a fuzzy color picture. Stuffed bunny that smells like chocolate... and some candies. 

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM

yes and dd saw them so I'm gonna have to do something about that.

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Hopefully. My DH went to pick up the things we wanted to her the girls, but the store didn't have most if it. I ordered it online from Amazon Saturday night. It hasn't shipped yet. We'll see if it arrives by Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I brought the kids home a puppy, and they will color eggs with grandma. That's all we are.doing, we don't really celebrate easter.
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Easter is a lot of fun :)

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

Yes I went overboard this year. Usually my Stepmom and Dad actually just send out beautiful baskets but this year I did my own. So its sooooooo much fun!! I can't wait!

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM
* fingers crossed*

Quoting lillybug222:

Hopefully. My DH went to pick up the things we wanted to her the girls, but the store didn't have most if it. I ordered it online from Amazon Saturday night. It hasn't shipped yet. We'll see if it arrives by Saturday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)