Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your DH/SO open doors for you?

Posted by   + Show Post
Does your SO open car doors for you when you get in and out? If not, do you wish he would? If he does, do you like it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
he does. such a gentleman =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfitz05
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, he does. I consider that being raised with proper manners. Our son is almost 3 and has already picked up doing it. It's very cute.

MamaScho88
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Not car doors...I wouldnt like it either...but he does open doors for me when we go out places together, like to a restaurant for example and I love that.

Bertieb
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

He does it on date nights or with other couples or if I'm dressed up. Just running errands and regular trips not usually. I always make a point to say thank you because I do apreciate it. He is good about holding the door for me though going in places and coming to help me with groceries when I get home from shopping alone.

tifbrown
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

He used to, but that went out the door a long time ago. 

cherylam
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this

He always opens doors for me, after almost 6 years together.  I love it, he treats me like he's so proud of me.  I am capable of opening doors, but this is a small token of how he feels about me.

Mom2wife1
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes ma'am he does! He's always opened doors for me and I love it. Of course I can open my own door and I still do, but he still tries to be a gentleman and open them for me. It's not like we run to the door to see who can open it first, lol! That would be funny tho.

MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep he does.

lilbit53009
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM

it just depends on who's about to walk thru the door first honestly (in stores).....i don't have time to wait for someone to open the door for me...i'm capable of opening it myself and holding it open for him if he's behind me

JenniferSq
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM
He does sometimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)