Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are your plans for Easter?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  • 12 Replies
What are your plans for Easter?
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Not much. Just staying at home as a family, gift baskets for the kids, and maybe watching some movies. 

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Going to my DH grams house
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy01
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:55 PM
hubby has to work so it will be just me and my 2 girls and ydd fiancé going to Church and then to my SIL's house for family dinner, then going to my cousins house for a bit afterwards, this is their first Easter here and first Easter with the Church up here. (He's the new Baptist Minister at our local Baptist Church).
Zazayam
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

We have multiple religions in our family, so we drop the name but we'll all go over to my grandmother's house for a nice family day. Lots of food, lots of eggs, lots of company :)

CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:05 AM

We don't have plans at the moment.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM
I have work in the morning. My husband will take our son to breakfast to see his family. Ill rush home shower etc and we will go to my sister's for food and so our kids can have an egg hunt
MomTiara19
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:32 AM

It will be the 4 of us(myself ,dh,dd,and ds).Church in the morning.

I am cooking ham,side dishes and lasagna the way my dh Italian grandma used to make with sliced boiled eggs(she was such a gem and taught me).

My daughter and I will color eggs,and bake a cake.We will rent a movie and take lots of photos in our backyard under a tree I hung pastel eggs from.

Tryshx
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Plans for the whole weekend include: tomorrow we're coloring eggs and celebrating my brother's birthday, then on Saturday we're taking both of the boys to the park for a city wide egg hunt, on Sunday the boy's will get their baskets and we'll hide the eggs we colored in the yard for them to hunt, I was hoping my sisters girls would be here to hunt with our boys but apparently she needs to go out of town or something.

Gmgej
by Michele on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM

We are going to my SIL's for dinner.

cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:06 AM
On easter i invited a few friends and there kids for the annual easter egg hunt that i host.but befor that my dd will be opeaning up her easter baskets.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN