Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you wash your hair?

Posted by   + Show Post
What's your favorite shampoo? Do you always use the same one, or switch it up?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
beeky
by Alexandra on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM

It's one that  I use and it is the best volumising shampoo ever!

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Oh.. Sounds nice :)

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

It's a sea salt volumizing shampoo. 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Hmm. Never heard of it?

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Daily and I use Big by Lush.

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I can't remember what I am using right know. But I wash it once a week with shampoo or conditioner and the rest the week is just rinsing it out. I have found if I wash to much. My scale is so dang dry.

wifeynmommie80
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I wash my hair every other day, on the off day I usuualy where my hair up in cute style. But I like the Clear Moisturizing and I mix it up with the Suave Volumizing. Oh and this is really important 2xs a week I use Aussie 3 minute miracle, omgosh my hair loves that stuff its so soft and managable 

tigger1985
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I wash my hair every other day with DOve.
overweightmommy
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Every  2-3  days. Sometimes 4 if my hair doesn't feel or look dirty. 

I haven't found a favorite. Currently I'm using a  keratin shampoo and conditioner regimen. My hair needs some healing. Once I run out of these I'll either get more or try a more expensive one. These were on the lower end of the Keratin hair care selection.

mom23heathens
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Everyday. I usually use suave professionals for color treated hair but recently tried their morrocan argan oil version for color treated hair. At first i thought it smelled odd but now Im used to it. I really like it and will probably stick with it for awhile.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heret-Kau
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I don't wash until I need to. Over washing just strips your hair. Commercial hair product even if they say are natural are just filled with chemicals that just are bad! I make my own shampoo and conditioner. Mainly use ACV rinses to keep the pH balance.

The Cherry Mama

Trail and error has never been so fun!

littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM

im using suave at the moment. i was my hair every other day. in the summer i use hello hydration 

kibbskins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Pantene, and usually every other day unless something important is going on or something sticky gets in my hair.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Quoting AlannaMaria:

I switch it up all the time! I have Nexxus(sp?) right now.. It seems to work pretty well! I wash hair like 2-3 times a week.

ditto! I'm using Nexxus right now & I wash my hair every other day. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)