Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Please pray for my best friends sister! :(

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 8 Replies

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this is a great group with alot of kind ladies in here and we need some prayers. My best friends sister has been missing since 11:30pm last night (it's now 8:30am where I am) She went outside at 11:30 to clean off her 1 year old daughters carseat with the hose because it had something on it and her boyfriend thought she was taking too long so he went outside to check on her and she was gone...her purse and phone is gone too but her car is there. They haven't had any arguements or anything so she wasn't upset. She lives in a crappy neighborhood, my friend is thinking the worst and thinks she may have been abducted...everyone has een calling her and are out looking for her now. My friend is watching her niece while her sister's boyfriend files a police report, but unfortunately they won't start looking for her until 24 hours have gone by. I just really hope she is ok and comes home, or they find her. :( I will update as I find out more

*Update: She is ok...apparently she had her friend pick her up because she found some messages on facebook her boyfriend has been sending to some other women and she was emotional and aiming to just screw up his day...she didn't mean for everyone to be worrying about her and didn't expect the police to be called or anything. I feel sorry for her because I know what that feels like, my ex was like that, having inappropriate conversations with other women and seeing a few behind my back. I disagree with her actions though...she should have confronted him and made him leave, or atleast told someone where she was going and what was going on. Now her boyfriends family is worried about her being mentally stable to care for her daughter, which she is, but she shouldnt have given them a reason in the first place to question it. SMH I'm just glad she's ok and something terrible didn't happen to her.

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I am really terribly sorry hun. I hope she is found. If she was just hosing something off the carseat why would her purse be missing though? I understand the cellphone, bc it can be kept in a pants pocket. Are they 100% sure it was abduction?

MamaScho88
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM

That's what I don't get either, why would she take her purse outside with her? Unless it was in the car? They really have no clue what could have happened to her at this point. I am really worried and feel terrible for her family, especially her baby who has never woken up to not see her mommy in the morning.

Quoting MagicTemptation:

I am really terribly sorry hun. I hope she is found. If she was just hosing something off the carseat why would her purse be missing though? I understand the cellphone, bc it can be kept in a pants pocket. Are they 100% sure it was abduction?

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM
I hope she is found safe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Oh no! Praying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I'm sorry and hoping for the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:42 PM

prayer said

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM

praying

YVONNE

MamaScho88
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Thank you to the ladies who were concerned and said a prayer :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)