Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Were all your siblings in your wedding?

Posted by   + Show Post
What about DH siblings?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
wulfeyes05
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My brother and my sister were, my husband's sister wasn't allowed at the wedding his parents didn't come either. My husband's best friend was the best man (he's like a brother to my husband)

Rosebud27aj
1 mom liked this

My sis was my maid of honor. My brother just watched. My dh's brother was his best man. 

SP_Mama
1 mom liked this

Yes.  My sisters surprised me and flew in front out of state and DH's siblings were there as well and stood up with us at the wedding.

CatFishMom
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM

My brother was, he was my only sibling. Two of my husbands four siblings were in the wedding. Two brothers, the third brother bitched like a girl about how he hadnt been asked to be best man (hes my husband's bio brother while the others are adoptive through their mother who adopted them as little kids after marrying their dad) and then dropped out a few weeks before because he was 'too busy'. His sister lived in Japan.

progressandjoy
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM

My little sister was my MOH.

My eldest brother (sm’s son) was an usher.

My younger foster brother wasn’t in the wedding, but he came to watch. (He adores DH.)

As for my stepdad’s kids. One showed up for the reception. The other didn’t show at all.

DH only has one brother. He wasn't in the wedding, but he came (against his gf's wishes).

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes for our big wedding! As well as DH's cousins'. DH's brothers were his best men.
ladytae
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I had the pleasure of having all 3 of my sisters in my wedding

dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. My younger sister was a bridesmaid, my youngest sister was my flower girl, and my Sil was also a bridesmaid.
Lindsey1112
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM
I had 1 sister of mine and his and 1 brother of mine he doesn't have any brothers
aarensmommy
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM

my younger brother gave me away. older brother passed away the year before we married.

DH one sister was a bridesmaid and cuz we couldn't let the other one out, she handed out the bulletins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)