Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Were all your siblings in your wedding?

Posted by   + Show Post
What about DH siblings?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Replies (121-124):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
We didn't have anyone in our wedding no maid of honor or best man. Just me and my husband. I hate being in ppls weddings. Spending money on a dress u will never wear again. My sisters and brother were thrilled not to have to wear crap I picked out haha. My husband is an only child.
CotterpinDoozer
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I only have one sibling, my younger sister and she was my maid of honor. I did have all the cousins who were old enough in the wedding though. Two as bridesmaids, one as a groomsmen and one as the flower girl.  My DHs (Former) stepsister was not in the wedding, but that was his choice.

AV made by NiamhWitch

AquariusFemale9
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
All my brothers and sisters (there are 6 of us) were in the wedding, as we're my nieces and nephews. His brother was best man.
MamaMoopsie
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Nope, none of my siblings were in my wedding. All of DH's that he knows were in it, lol. I never thought about that. His sister is one of my best friends, and both of his brothers were groomsmen.

However, when I think about it, I wasn't in either of my brothers' weddings. I was my sister's flower girl, but she had just moved to Germany when I got married and there was no way she could make it back to my wedding, otherwise she would have been in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)