Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Were all your siblings in your wedding?

Posted by   + Show Post
What about DH siblings?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM

My sister was a bridesmaid. 

My father passed away in 2004, I got married in 2007 so I had my two brothers give me away so technically, they were in the wedding. 

Jebekarue
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Dh and I got married at the court house, My parents were there and dh mom, aunt and sister were there.  None of my 4 siblings came, dh bro is military and was out of the country. 

My sil brought my nieces to the reception but no other family came to either.  I was disappointed and hurt.

Bigmetalchicken
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM

My husband is an only child, and I only have one sibling I consider family. He was not at our wedding, because his band was on tour at the time. But the only people that were 'in' our wedding, were us and the minister.  Our wedding was extremely small. My husband wanted a very elegant affair, and I told him he could have elegant, or he could have big, but I refused to endure both. So he went with a small, elegant celebration. lol

sdbcoach
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Yes, both of my sisters & my brother was an usher (best friends w/my husband helped). What's your question? The dynamics of your family & your relationships with siblings make a difference. How do you feel?

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:51 PM

nope

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Im not married yet but when we do decide to tie the knot, i want my brother to walk me down the isle. I doubt my 3 other siblings(2 sisters and youngest brother) would even care when i do. I wasnt in one sisters wedding. She didnt even tell me. I found out on facebook when she posted pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joyfullem
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:11 PM

His sister was my bridesmaid my sister was my MOH and my brother was his Best man and then he had a groomsman so yes they were

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM
My sister was.. His sisters are much older than us, but his cousin was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I don't have any so no lol And for DH no. Well not in the wedding party as a groomsmen. His twin was his Best man. His oldest brother walked his mom down the aisle. His father is non-existent so I thought that worked.

model1000mom
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM

No one was there. It was just me, DH, and our best friends. Thats it. Best non drama wedding I ever attended!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)