Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hi

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hello, my name is Jody. Me and my husband have been married for going on 5 yrs. we have two children, 5 and 3. Both girls. Our 3yo was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia on 7/23/12. We have constantly had ups and downs over our entire relationship, but we manage them all. I love the idea of having somewhere to vent when I feel like I'm gonna explode.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Welcome to the group Jodi. I am really sorry about your daughter. 

jwicklif87
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank u. We are almost through the really tuff part though and she is still going strong. Except for the loss of hair, ud never know anything was wrong. So we look at it as a test of strength on all of our parts and we are all passing with flying colors.
oliver92
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group there are other moms who have children with illness and can understand the stress worry and struggles you have to bear.. I hope you find lots of comfort here.

AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Welcome Jody! I'm so sorry to hear that about your little one, I can't imagine how tough that must be on everyone. This is a great group for venting, friends, and support! Feel free to jump right in and mingle!! I'm Alanna, I have two kids, my daughter is 8 and my son is 3, and I'm happily married! I hope you enjoy the group and it was nice to meet you!
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Oh momma, I am so sorry. I will keep your daughter and family wrapped in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN