Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What things do you have planned for your kids April Vacation?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  • 20 Replies
It's going go be a lonnnggg week for me :) Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsLondon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I'll be at work :/

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

My mother and MIL are driving up from FL tomorrow morning to get the girls for the week. My mom, MIL, and the girls are spending the night at my BIL's tomorrow night and then they are leaving Saturday morning at 4 am to take my girls and my niece to their houses. My oldest and my niece will be at my IL's house and my younest will be at my mom's house. Dh and I have plans for Saturday and Sunday, but the rest of the time they are gone, he will be working and going to the gym and I'll be "spring cleaning" and going to the gym. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids are homeschooled so there is no break in march/april.  the only break we take that is scheduled is xmas time,  otherwise we school year round and if we feel or need to take a break for family stuff we just do it.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Park, playdates, bring them to the gym with me. Visit my husbands gram.
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Sounds good
To me :)

Quoting mcginnisc:

My mother and MIL are driving up from FL tomorrow morning to get the girls for the week. My mom, MIL, and the girls are spending the night at my BIL's tomorrow night and then they are leaving Saturday morning at 4 am to take my girls and my niece to their houses. My oldest and my niece will be at my IL's house and my younest will be at my mom's house. Dh and I have plans for Saturday and Sunday, but the rest of the time they are gone, he will be working and going to the gym and I'll be "spring cleaning" and going to the gym. 

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM
:(

Quoting MrsLondon:

I'll be at work :/

ddhb2007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter's break was in March. We took the RV from Minnesota to the Florida / Alabama gulf coast. We chartered a fishing boat and fished the bay. We went dolphin watching. We played on the beaches. We also spent a day in St Louis at the Gateway Arch.
anj2mom
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM
No idea! Its not gonna b warm here so i really need tp think of something. My cousin is coming n from out of town but we need a wk full of stuff to so shes not bored!
.Nobody.
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Spring break is over. She doesn't have any more breaks until school is out.

We didn't do much...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM

My oldest is on vacation on Apr. 15th. He's 15 though and likes to go off and hang out with friends. Not much to plan for him. 

My two youngest don't get vacation. They're in preschool. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)