Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Saw this comment on an article on Yahoo titled '10 Reasons Men Resent Their Wives.' I thought this comment was funny!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
"Not only do women now have to do the bulk of the child raising and the housework on top of working, but they have to dance around pandering to hubby's ego, as well. Glad I opted OUT of "marriage and kids"; nobody benefits from it but the MAN."
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
thatislife
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I will say some of that article was far fetching.  Such as you should only worry if he drops your hand and goes across the room to hit on someone, it is ok if he checks them out because afterall he is just 'visual' and can't help it.  oogling women in front of your wife is just rude!

BlessedMammaof2
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM
She sounds miserably lonely. Can you link the article?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Garnet131
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM
MamaMoopsie
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I saw that article and DH and I even talked about it. We agreed with some, disagreed with some. That comment is silly, the article was aimed at women. How many men are willingly going to read an article with that title? lol

MamaMoopsie
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Thankfully DH has never ogled a woman in front of me. Not major. I do remember one time when a particularly attractive woman walked past us in an airport. We both did a double take, she was just gorgeous and had a great body but didn't dress skanky or anything. So when we both did the double take we then looked at each other and laughed. That's how our entire relationship has been. He's allowed to appreciate an attractive woman but he doesn't act like a pig about it.

Quoting thatislife:

I will say some of that article was far fetching.  Such as you should only worry if he drops your hand and goes across the room to hit on someone, it is ok if he checks them out because afterall he is just 'visual' and can't help it.  oogling women in front of your wife is just rude!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)