Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I could tell him…… NOT A POST ABOUT DH

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
How much I hate him.... How I wish that he would drop off the face of the planet…. how he is the fakest person I know…. how I'm so sick of his games and how his mother controls his ever word and action.… I wish I could tell him that the day he dies will be the day I thank god for the first time and have the BIGGEST party for the world in happiness that he is finally gone and out of my life… that he is a sorry excuse for a person.... That he is not a real man… that he is a sorry ass drug addict… THAT I WISH HE WOULD DIE!!!!!!

As for him mother…. She is a sick, sorry good for nothing, alcoholic, crazy ass, twisted women who has a very wired and unusual relationship with my daughter and I wish he old nasty ass would disappear. That she needs to get it through her head that she is NOT my daughters mother and she can NOT tell me what to do or how to raise her.

I'm so sick of my ex and his mother. I have never hated anyone as much as I hate them. I'm so sick of them thinking that they control my life and that I have to do what they say. I'm so sick of everyone thinking I'm a fuck doormat that they can fucking push around, tell what to do and treat me like shit. I'm about to the point in my life where I'm going to walk away from my life completely and say fuck it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
You are giving them too much power over your feelings & emotions. You are letting them steal your joy. Harboring hate and anger will make you miserable--not them.

Perhaps you should see a counselor to work through your feelings and develop some healthy coping skills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I feel ya. I wanted to kill my ex. I completely cut them out of my life, refused to let the family have anything to do with my kids, and like the scum they are, they let me. Haven't heard from them in years. :)
mammamonique81
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Chill ..! I know how you feel is there any way that you can / could just stay away from them for a while? Go out of town or something for a few days/weeks or better yet just move to another city ....
thatislife
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I understand.  Some people are pure evil and it is hard not to feel the way you do.  However TRY to work towards peace for yourself and forgiveness (for your own sake, more feeling sorry for them that they are so bad, not saying it is okay what they have done).  Dwelling on it too much can eat you from the inside out so try to focus on creating good in your life and limit how much you let the hateful emotions boil.

Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Your hella lucky them. I wish mine would walk away but because of his mother he won't she forces him to be apart of her life.

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

I feel ya. I wanted to kill my ex. I completely cut them out of my life, refused to let the family have anything to do with my kids, and like the scum they are, they let me. Haven't heard from them in years. :)

Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I moved across the country and still didn't work. The SOBs mom made him track me down even though he told her NO and take me to court to make me move back.

Quoting mammamonique81:

Chill ..! I know how you feel is there any way that you can / could just stay away from them for a while? Go out of town or something for a few days/weeks or better yet just move to another city ....

Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
No courts give him to much fucking power over my life, no one fucking cares that I bust my ass to be a great mom, that I do all I can for my kids, that I don't party, drink, smoke or do drugs. No one cares that I am with my kids 24/7 that they have never seen a daycare or nanny that I ONLY do what's best for them. NO ONE CARES cause if they did they wouldn't force me to live here, talk to him, see him and give my daughter to him. The person who does party, drink (to get so fucked up he can't even walk almost every night, smoke and drugs gets to spend more fucking time with her then I do. The man who doesn't even care and was willing to let her go, the man that had nothing to do with her until HIS MOTHER made him (because if he can't see her she can't see her) he is not doing this because he cares he is doing it because his mom is forcing him to because they know the ONLY thing in the world that can hurt me is using my children against me. I don't need counseling I need him out of my life and my daughters life for good. BUT NO they think a ragging alcoholic, drug addict is for to be a parent.

Quoting lillybug222:

You are giving them too much power over your feelings & emotions. You are letting them steal your joy. Harboring hate and anger will make you miserable--not them.

Perhaps you should see a counselor to work through your feelings and develop some healthy coping skills.

mammamonique81
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Well damm !!!
If she has a drinking problem can't you tell the court that you don't want your lil one around that mess ...
I live in Germany and here they (court) would be more on thru mother side so a small child would have to see or be around stuff like that and would make it that the father would/could see the child but only with someone from the court to be there with him with every visit
Ruffnekwife87
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Wish I lived there but no the god forsaken state I'm in wants a father NO MATTER WHAT to be involved in their child's life if they show interest. They don't care if they are in prison for murder, they don't care if he is a drug addict they don't care he spends all his time going to and having parties, they don't care about shit as log as the child is not in physical danger.

Quoting mammamonique81:

Well damm !!!

If she has a drinking problem can't you tell the court that you don't want your lil one around that mess ...

I live in Germany and here they (court) would be more on thru mother side so a small child would have to see or be around stuff like that and would make it that the father would/could see the child but only with someone from the court to be there with him with every visit

mammamonique81
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM
That's f**ked up !!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)