Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Im getting real sick of SO.....Venting

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok now I have been real patient with the constant complaining but today Im at my limit with 4 kids and 1 on the way I have my plate full. What broke the camel back to day is he say " Im gonna get this house back to a house hold " This all starts cause my 6 year old says she is hungry and he ask well what did you eat she said oh a piece a cake I tell her I get her something in a sec I been clea.ing all day and Im a little worn out....he has done nothing but mop the living room I have been doing a deep clean up stairs. Now I been sick for over 3 month with this pregancy plus bronchitis mean while all that time he been in jail. Im pay all the bill here cause he doesn't work take care of the kids and I have one with adhd bipolor and oppositional defiance disorder who is hell on wheels yeah I might not cook every night or keep up with laundry and sometimes my discipline my fall to the waist side but damn Im tired. He just walk around a looks for shit to bitch about. Oh the kids are like this cause of you....the house it like this cause you let get this why ....why is kid #3 doing what ever it is that he doing . He does talk to me he talks at me. He the most selfish lazy person I have ever meet and really thing he is running something and when I say something its a instant attitude he automatically want me to leave him alone now I don't nag or complain alot even through I have every right to I just feel like Im at the end of my rope !
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Two_Hearts
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
7 moms liked this

So i have to ask ..if you are doing everything , financially and physically...why is he even there?

I'd be kicking his ass to the curb and telling him that YOUR children are like that , because that is how YOU raised them...because he decided to put HIS arse in jail.

MamaMoopsie
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Good luck, hon. Men are sometimes very difficult to live with!

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM
4 moms liked this

He doesn't work, doesn't clean, doesn't help with the kids, doesn't contribute to anything yet your still having children with him? 

ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I am sick my SO as well. He doesn't care how I feel I am pregnant with our first child. he gives me no slack except to deal with it. He told me we were gonna get married and then changes his mind like he always does. Then we got into a fight about it. I told him we never would and he said don't say that. I took off the engagment ring he gave me yesterdayu. Pry going to far but I am sick of it. WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GET MARRIED. I wish he would quit lying to me. Just because everyone in his family waited to get married does not mean he has to. Sometimes I wish I could go live with my mom. She would take better care of me. I just want to cry but I am scared bc I am pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Why are you with him? 

Get rid of him and that would be one less stress for you. 

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You are scared to cry because you think it is going to hurt the baby?!?!?! O.o Sweetie, you need a sit down with your OB to discuss things like what you can and can't do and BC for after this one.. Take time to learn from this first one and make sure you are all set and confident before you have another. 

Quoting ahleesha14:

I am sick my SO as well. He doesn't care how I feel I am pregnant with our first child. he gives me no slack except to deal with it. He told me we were gonna get married and then changes his mind like he always does. Then we got into a fight about it. I told him we never would and he said don't say that. I took off the engagment ring he gave me yesterdayu. Pry going to far but I am sick of it. WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GET MARRIED. I wish he would quit lying to me. Just because everyone in his family waited to get married does not mean he has to. Sometimes I wish I could go live with my mom. She would take better care of me. I just want to cry but I am scared bc I am pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby.

allthatjazz251
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM
your mom would take better care of you? Really? You are grown, and pregnant. You are not your mother's responsibility. Woman up!

Quoting ahleesha14:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyofdos249
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Id do the same thing. One less mouth to feed and hear for that matter!!

Quoting Two_Hearts:

So i have to ask ..if you are doing everything , financially and physically...why is he even there?

I'd be kicking his ass to the curb and telling him that YOUR children are like that , because that is how YOU raised them...because he decided to put HIS arse in jail.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM

((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I know I need to talk to my OB but I don't have an appt yet for awhile and the only one that I can talk to is my mom. Its just there is a lot of things in life right now that are not great. I am trying to be calm I just feel alone beause I don't really have anyone to talk to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)