Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How many Nieces and Nephews do you have?

Posted by   + Show Post
What's there names?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jebekarue
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I have 5 neices.  I have 1 nephew deceased.

Megan, Caitlin, Laura, Bree and Victoria

Riley was my nephew

jojo_star
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM

A lot! I have 6 siblings, all but two have kids, dh has 4 living siblings, all of them have several children. 

Awakened1
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:35 PM
4 nephews, 3 nieces
skylersmom44
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I have 4 nephews, Cody, Holden, Dylan, and Derek, and 3 nieces, Shelby, Brianna and Addison.

thorntonwife
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 5:39 PM
3 nieces- Madison, Olivia, and Emma. No boys yet
countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Err. I have one sister that I talk to that has 3 kids, two daughters and a son (he's my Godchild). I have a sister on my bio dad's side that I talk to when I see her around town but we don't really communicate other than that. She has 3 kids as well, two boys and a girl. 

DH has a sister that doesn't have kids and a brother that has 4 girls and 1 boy (that we know of). He also has a step daughter that I'm embarrassed to admit that no one in the family really likes:/

All together their names are Katelyn, Allison V., Collon, Demitri, Natalie, Grant, Andrea, Lauren, Taylor, Allison T and Braden.  

Leah3333
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I have 19 nieces and nephews from my siblings and 5 soon to be 7 from my husbands siblings.
pamelakeller
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I have 2 Nieces, and 4 Nephews.  My older sister has 2 Boys (Michael and Jack), and my younger sister has 2 Boys (Andrew and Noah) and 2 girls (Danielle and Sophia).  This is on my side of the family.

On my husbands side, his brother has/had 3 children (2 Boys and 1 Girl), but only 2 are living. Their names are Stuart Glenn and Mackenzie.  Matthew passed away at 15 months, which was will be 8 years ago this September.

JTROX
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

8 on my side and 7 from my hubby's side  and also several great nieces and nephews on hubby's side

Kaydence2010
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
0 yet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)