Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husbands best friend's wife

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 19 Replies
Husband's best friend moved to Africa for a job. Him and his wife were living seperatly and had huge issues before he moved. They are seeking a divorce.

My dh will bend over backwards to help anyone. So if any things broken, she needs a new washer and her ex husband sends my husband the money for her car payment. Her and the ex do not talk and every thing goes through my dh to her.

I'm so pissed as last summer she was calling us names, saying bad things about my DH ect. Now he's going over there bringing her a dishwasher and fixing her door. Wtf I know he's trying to help her and her ex asked him to get the washer and paid ect, but she's crazy. I keep having this bad feeling she's going to say he did something to her and get him arrested or something. She did that to her ex dh all the time before he moved out finally!!

They need to stop putting him in the middle of their divorce!! He's my husband we need him to be here with us!!

Before you bring it up I know he's not cheating on me with her!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nynnie
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
How do u know he's not cheating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have a talk with him & tell him it makes you really uncomfortable that he goes
Out of his way to help her and ask him to stop!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Omd12
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I did and we had an argument and he accuses me of not trusting him. He says the kids are always there when he's there and he would never go there when her kids are not there.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I would have a talk with him & tell him it makes you really uncomfortable that he goes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Omd12
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM
I trust him! I don't think he is, but I could be totally wrong!

Quoting Nynnie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
There's a difference between helping someone in need and being their doormat, be careful.
Omd12
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Unfortunately, your DH will have to see things from your perspective before he'll willingly put a stop to things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Omd12
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Well, that's not cool that he doesn't respect your wishes. If I was uncomfortable with something my DH was doing he wouldn't do it. Se goes with me. I'm not sure what you should do if he isn't willing to stop...

Quoting Omd12:

I did and we had an argument and he accuses me of not trusting him. He says the kids are always there when he's there and he would never go there when her kids are not there.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Nynnie
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Trust is very important. I'd wonder why he's helping someone that was talking badly about both of u, he helps her with everything, and he's not even his friend's wife. She's his friend's ex. It just seems a bit weird, but clearly his friend trusts him too, to have him do everything she needs and spend a lot of time around her. Most men don't like that.

Quoting Omd12:

I trust him! I don't think he is, but I could be totally wrong!

Quoting Nynnie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)