Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

GIVEAWAY: "Dream Honeymoon!" WIN a Travel Mug!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
  • 327 Replies
3 moms liked this

Let's take a virtual honeymoon!

Where would you go?  What would you do?

Reply to this post with 1 place or vacation activity at a time. 
You can post pictures, too! If you took a lovely honeymoon, feel free to share those pics!
The more times you reply, the more likely you'll WIN!

One member who replies to this post by April 30th at 11pm will WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Love "Dream Honeymoon" Giveaway starts 4/1/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 4/30/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Travel Mug.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2wife1
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

We never had a honeymoon, or a "wedding" for that matter. We got married in Vegas and drove back to base the same night. I'd like to take a honeymoon in Tahiti!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Paris&shop

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM
3 moms liked this

We eloped so no honeymoon here, but if we had one, I'd like to go someplace like this:

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

We would love to go to Bora Bora!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

How beautiful is that??

Quoting AlannaMaria:

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM
I know! We have always wanted to go :) maybe someday...

Quoting Cafe Steph:

How beautiful is that??

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Derpy
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I would go to London.
My dad,(whom I havent seen in 18 years & I havent Herd from in 13 years,Because he was shoved out of my life from my mother),Lived in london.Could still be living in Lodon,Or he could be dead,Idk.I only have his First name,My mother wont tell me anything about him.She denies even knowing him,Though I know he is my bio dad.He was a good father,But my mother didnt want my "step-dad" finding out she cheated on him and ended up pregnant with me.I look different from the rest of my family.They treat me different aswell,always have since I was a little girl.So when I got into a long term relationship,I told me SO (Now fiancee) about my real dad and how my family is.We arent rich at all,So getting to London to try to find my Father & Being in London to spend our honey moon is nothing but a Dream.I know my dad had cancer last time I saw him,So I dont know if he's dead or he overcame the cancer.If he is dead,I would love to be in London,To go somewhere I was suppose to go live in at 9 years old,If my mother didnt rip up the plan ticket my dad sent me & If he is alive,It would make is eaiser to find him.I've had a rough life,No lie,But Alexander (the name of my real father) told me,No matter how tough youre treated,No matter what you been threw,Dont let it harden your heart.My SO promised me one day I will step foot in London & We are never giving up to find out what happened to Alexander.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Bahamas

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN