Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If you had three day alone...

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  • 83 Replies
If you and DH/SO had three day's alone with no kids, nobody.. What would you do? Would you go away? Stay home and enjoy the piece and quiet?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
preacherskid
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Stay home, sleep, and watch all the grown up movies we could lol.  And eat without sharing.

BKozICan
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Dh would make plans to clean the basement and paint the dining room. :-/  I actually would like to use a little of the time to clean up around the house, but would loooove to hang out and watch movies, make love in the afternoon, grill some steak, shower together.....

lisa8824
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
2 moms liked this
We would probably take a short road trip!!!
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

We would probably go shopping for the kids. lol. Everytime he and I get a chance for a date night, we always end up shopping for them.

MamaScho88
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

We would get out for 2 of those days, and one of those days we would stay home and relax in our jammies lol We don't really like the kids gone for too long though...my in laws sometimes take them all for a sleepover and me and hubby go out on a date, but the next morning we wish they were here.

my4kids274
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Honestly the first thing that comes to mind is get a good nights sleep and then make love for the next 2 days constantly. 

We went on a 7 day cruise to the Bahama's for our 20th anniversary.  Lets just say we made up for lost time and hardly left our cabin.  :) 

OliviaW.
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:28 AM
This

Quoting preacherskid:

Stay home, sleep, and watch all the grown up movies we could lol.  And eat without sharing.

MamaMorgan0709
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Go away! We had plans last month to spend a couple days alone but, our car broke down. :(

KatieKramer94
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

one of those days would be spent cuddling in bed on a rainy day, sleeping, making love, watching some of our favorite movies and shows together.

Those other two days we would probably go do things together. Shopping, go to some museums. Go to our favorite restaraunts.

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Sounds good to me :)

Quoting preacherskid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN