Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What does you So or dh do that you find weird?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 26 Replies

My husband cannot eat cereal unless its soggy and warm. He serves himself cereal and milk then puts it in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes lol

I find it nasty and weird lol but he loves it

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Gross, lol.

Mine won't burp or fart in front of me. I'm not complaining, but I think it's weird.

honeybunz20
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM
He smells his toes lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Mine is an extremely picky eater. He has come a long way though since I met him. He also has horrible allergies and makes nose noises. He also has to rub a sheet on his fingers to comfort him to sleep. I feel like hes an extra kid at times.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM
He eats saltines in milk, a slice of cheese with a spoonful of peanut butter in the cheese, he will make a ramen noodle wrap lol. He eats some weird stuff 😜
ozzyswifey
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

lol My husband also dunks his cookies in red kool aid instead of milk lol

Quoting AlannaMaria:

He eats saltines in milk, a slice of cheese with a spoonful of peanut butter in the cheese, he will make a ramen noodle wrap lol. He eats some weird stuff 😜

Nicole1357
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Yeah, my dh eats some weird combos

boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Eew lol I can't think of any right now but I'm sure there are a couple of things. I'll be back when I remember lol
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
lol. mine doesnt eat cereal with milk. i always look at him like o_O weirdo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM
He like Vienna sausages! Yuck! :-P
AMartin81
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Oh my gosh I don't even know where to start!!! He has some gross habits that I can't stand. He assures me they are normal "man" things. He has his hand down his pants 24/7. I'm sorry, if you itch that bad then take a damn shower. If his hands aren't down his pant then he's picking his earwax or picking his face. Then wonders why I don't want to hold his hand or wonders why I'm not affectionate anymore. Honestly it's getting so bad that our 9 month old is mimicking him. He has the nerve to try and correct her for it!!! I'm getting mad just sitting here thinking about bc Ive tried to make him stop and it just turns into a fight. I'm a clean freak so it's a toxic combination.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)