Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what do you do when your husband is at work?

Posted by   + Show Post

mine is gone every two weeks for two weeks for his job as an oilrig worker i never run out of things to do .. what do you do in your extra time if you have any ?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
gonecrazi
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM

If I had any I would like to start reading again.

Bradya
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Sleep cause he works nights and I work days
MMerrill
by Melissa on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM

My husband is gone 4-5 days a week every week and I just do what I would normally do.  I worked (before I had my son) hung out with my friends or family, now I take care of my son, go shopping, hang around the house.... normal life.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

everydaymom08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
When my hubby is at work. I clean, dishes and take care of my sons and play with them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I work most days that he is working, but there are 8 hours total a week that I don't work and he does. I usually just do stuff around the house, walk our dogs, or run errands.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Everything! Cook, do laundry, wash dishes, clean the house, take care our 3 yr old & 8 month old dd's, take them to dr appts, do the grocery shopping, go to ob appts very month (I'm 23 wks preg), clean up after dd. I go from the time I get up between 6 & 7am till I go to bed around 1030 or 11pm. I get up in the middle of the night with my youngest for at least an hr to change her diaper & feed her. Dh doesn't see what I do as a full time job.
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I'm at work when my husband is at work. 

mommadana
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Extra time..... with no kids?  Read a book and take a bubble bath.  That's about as long as I have if there's nothing to do until I have to do something, lol

heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Depends on where I am at. We have only one car. If I ride with him to town, then I stay at my MIL while he works. I relax, write in my journal, play my PSP, go for a walk, play with the niece, etc. If I stay at home, I clean. Get supper cooked extra early. Go spend an hour at the neighbors' house talking. Napping. After the cleaning is done, I like to relax. Being 34 weeks preggo is exhausting.

CafeMom Tickers
junelove8291
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM
2 moms liked this
My DF is home and I work full time. He cleans our apartment. Looks for a job relaxes plays on his Xbox also had dinner started
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN