Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i selfish? i know im wrong for what i did? but....

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 50 Replies

i have a daughter who will be 2 years old next week i recently got into a huge fight with my boyfriend and i ended up saying something to him that is true but he did not know about until the other day. so 2 years ago before i had my daughter i went to the doctor for a regular visit and got checked up and my doctor told me that i was not going to be able to have any children and if i wanted to i would have to start thinking about my options and what not so mean while i was with my boyfriend whom i have known for 10 years now. so at that time i was really sad and depressed i did not want to think about what i found out at the doctor that day it just so happens that my bestfriend was pregnant and she came up with the idea of peeing on a pregnancy stick for me so that i could show him and tell him i was pregananyt he then beilived it and the next day he ended up actually cumming inside me and i ended up pregnant i never told him that i trapped him in a way he just found out we are still together but a lot has changed between us i feel so bad but i wanted my baby so badly i knew he was someone i wanted to have a child with and wanted to be with he is a good person i really feel that God sent him to me because he was made for me he flipped out and called me selfish said that i completely changed his life and how could i trap him we would have ended up having  a child at some point but it was not any time soon so much has been on my mind any thoughts or feelings on my selfish act ???

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
O.O ....uhhhh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
5 moms liked this

PUNCTUATION PLEASE!

ali840
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Wow! That was a really horrible thing to do. I'm not sure what you're looking for here. Why would you want to have a child with someone you couldn't talk to about those things? It's not for you to decide that it was the right time for you to you've a child together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ali840
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
This, too. Thanks kellileanne

Quoting Kellileanne:

PUNCTUATION PLEASE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunflower37
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM

That's truly a blessing my sister that you had a baby eventhough you were told you couldn't. I hope your man forgive you so you two can move on past this and focus on raising your child together.

Kellileanne
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a former teacher, punctuation is your friend!  Yes, I told my students that.  LOL

OP--from what I can get out of this is that you are asking if you are selfish for tricking your boyfriend using a fake pregnancy?  Yes, you are, but I bet you didn't need us to tell you that.

Quoting ali840:

This, too. Thanks kellileanne

Quoting Kellileanne:

PUNCTUATION PLEASE!

kismiheart11
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM

thank you, so far we have talked about it and things are still strong between us we both love our daughter dearly, i really thank God for this man he has always been my friend even before we got together.

kismiheart11
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:12 PM

i admitted i was selfish. i know what i did was not a decision i should have made for him, but now she is here and we are so in love. we are still together, but i can not stop feeling badly. i just wanted to know what other people thought and how others felt.

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Omg I get so sick of people telling adults about punctuation! I can understand why he feels the was he does. You didnt give him a say so, and probably broke his trust a little.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ali840
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM
4 moms liked this
Punctuation serves a very important purpose! It's easy to be misunderstood without proper punctuation. We're not telling them for the fun of it, we're telling them so that maybe in future posts they won't be misunderstood. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make an effort. Besides, we shouldn't HAVE to tell adults the importance of punctuation!

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Omg I get so sick of people telling adults about punctuation! I can understand why he feels the was he does. You didnt give him a say so, and probably broke his trust a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)