Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

so in love

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My and dh have been married 3 years in May. I've heard that the third year is hard. But here in the last month or so I have felt more in love with him than I ever have before. Nothing has changed, he hasn't treated me any different. Idk what it is. But I love it! :) he's such an amazing man. I had to brag!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

3rd year aye. Never heard that. lol It's usually 1st and 5th I thought. See, everyone has their opinion on that. Well glad you're in love stilL!

momma-t42
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Well, just enjoy that you haven't faced tough times yet. I hated mine at year 2...then couldn't believe I was married to him at year 7, nearly divorced at year 12, and then... There was peace on earth for years between us...until our girls were in high school. But it wasn't as dramatic then as we had so much healing within our marriage we kept moving forward. Now we're at year 23 (in June) and our love runs deep. We are the best of friends and I'm glad we stuck through those tough times.
DerDer528
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe. That's the kind of marriage I love to see and hear about! Congratulations! :)

Quoting momma-t42:

Well, just enjoy that you haven't faced tough times yet. I hated mine at year 2...then couldn't believe I was married to him at year 7, nearly divorced at year 12, and then... There was peace on earth for years between us...until our girls were in high school. But it wasn't as dramatic then as we had so much healing within our marriage we kept moving forward. Now we're at year 23 (in June) and our love runs deep. We are the best of friends and I'm glad we stuck through those tough times.
beeky
by Alexandra on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Congrats!

I found the first year to be the hardest and that's saying something after almost 25 years lol.

DerDer528
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I'm glad to hear it! Lol

Quoting beeky:

Congrats!

I found the first year to be the hardest and that's saying something after almost 25 years lol.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great :) glad your happy!!
2lilmamas
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Thats awesome. Love is pretty amazing
Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:50 AM

AWESOME! Married 28, together over 30...Happily-Ever-After

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 AM
7 year itch for me.....we will celebrate 10 yrs this June.
cntrdmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
We hit 7 years in a couple weeks. I'm more in love with him every day. I always it's life that's hard. Keeping your marriage intact in the midst of the hurdles life throws you is hard. But put in the work. Stick it out and do what it takes. The result is an amazing marriage where the love grows an two people take care of eachother through out life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)