Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught husband eyeing another...

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

so  i caught my hubby glancing at this very cute but much younger intern at our work....he totally did a 360 spin to look at her and when i told him how obvious he was he walked away from me and told me i was mean...now he will not talk to me at all....he always always says that he will never ever want another and if you knew him you would believe it...he is the most honest man i have ever met...but for some reason this is bothering me....she is much thinner than i am...but y cant he just admit it? not admitting it and being angry only looks more guilty....right???

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes I can see how that would make it worse! *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Idk. I would have gotten defensive in your husband's position as well. Glancing at another individual is totally harmless, and pointing out what he did probably came off rude. He's most likely not happy about it and a little upset that you saw. It's bothering you because you are a woman who takes her husbands view of her boy very seriously. Of course you're going to be bothered by him looking at another woman. He didn't do anything wrong for you to make him feel guilty of anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:15 PM

The not admitting it part would bother me. My hubby and I check out other women together. I know he loves me and what we have goes deeper than looks. Nothing wrong with appreciating beauty.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:16 PM
2 moms liked this
my guys look at other women all the time and i have zero issue. we are all human and everyone at one point or another looks at someone good looking. u obviously trust ur DH and he sounds like he feels guilty so let it go. making an issue out of nothing really there can cause more harm than good.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

mommysangelface
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this

he is human.

she pretty he noticed. 

not a biggie imo

nicole2884
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Hubby may look but he would own that an i don't care

The denying part would erk me but i wouldn't think much of it
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
human nature to look. its harmless. now if it was more than that. .it'd be wrong. denying it is shitty, though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't have said it better myself. This exactly!!

Quoting tifbrown:

The not admitting it part would bother me. My hubby and I check out other women together. I know he loves me and what we have goes deeper than looks. Nothing wrong with appreciating beauty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM

The fact that he looked at someone else wouldn't bug me. But I agree, the fact that he got so upset about it seems a little off. It could just be that he's embarrassed you saw. And what's worse, if you saw, then she might have too. Which means it wasn't as innocent and inconspicuous as he hoped.

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay looking isn't a big deal but saying your mean and all that make him come off as ass
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)