Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught husband eyeing another...

Posted by   + Show Post

so  i caught my hubby glancing at this very cute but much younger intern at our work....he totally did a 360 spin to look at her and when i told him how obvious he was he walked away from me and told me i was mean...now he will not talk to me at all....he always always says that he will never ever want another and if you knew him you would believe it...he is the most honest man i have ever met...but for some reason this is bothering me....she is much thinner than i am...but y cant he just admit it? not admitting it and being angry only looks more guilty....right???

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Replies (51-56):
Laronda367
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly just my opinon I know some ladies may not agree but I would have been pissed about the whole situation and then for him.to ignore u because u mentioned somthing oh I would have went off but thats just me hun :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2bell
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Being caught in The act makes some react defensively.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:24 AM

He's probably angry because you are right, and it's totally normal for him to want to look, I don't think he should feel guilty about it.

IamMex11
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:39 AM

i caught my husband look at a chics booty today too.  I said "damn, she got a fine ass" and we laughed together. 

eatyourveges
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
This. A friends dad told me once "I vowed to be faithful, not blind" lol

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Okay looking isn't a big deal but saying your mean and all that make him come off as ass

Lita5202
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM

If you trust your husband and no he would never leave you for another why are you worried he looked at another? he is a guy and women look at guys. I have but will never leave. how did you bring it to  his attention? maybe you hurt his feelings and hurt that you noticed and is ashamed. but to me looking is a oh well everyone is human.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)