Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you text your SO during the work day?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM
  • 98 Replies
I don't mean sexting. Which is fine but I mean the little texts that are simply "I'm thinking about you, I love you, have a great day, you're the best". I think about my DH all of the time, I'm not obsessed, but I love him, he pops in and out of my mind and I just wanna share. I might do it every other day maybe every day but I don't want it to get stale. We've been together 4.5 years.
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I usually don't send him texts like that. They're usually more about what I'm doing or what the baby is doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
We're ridiculous, we typically don't go more than an hour or two without some form of communication. We started out in a long distance relationship and talked often through email /text so that's just how its always been for us. .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

alot yes , he texts me and i text him radnomly throughout the day

Mom2wife1
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:16 PM

We're always texting I love you and I miss you to eachother

Serenity1613
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM

We may text each other randomly throughout the day... not all the time though, and not everyday because he is usually pretty busy. But we both make time for each other that way.

vanillaskys
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Never, my husband works in a TS secure building and can not bring electronic inside building. 

Monsita
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Every day....maybe 4 times in his 14 hours at work!!!on phonebut taling on the phone only if there is  emergency at home!!!

DragonInfinity
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM

We've been married for 3 years and we send little cutsy texts or sometimes I will send him a sexy text, he says it always brightens his day especially if he is having a heckic day.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Too damn much. I've been at work for two hours now and he's texted me 8 times. It's too much. I wish he'd get a hobby or something.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:45 PM

All day long

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)