Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How often do you text your SO during the work day?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't mean sexting. Which is fine but I mean the little texts that are simply "I'm thinking about you, I love you, have a great day, you're the best". I think about my DH all of the time, I'm not obsessed, but I love him, he pops in and out of my mind and I just wanna share. I might do it every other day maybe every day but I don't want it to get stale. We've been together 4.5 years.
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Replies (91-98):
Nford2012
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Don't usally call him unless I really need something but we text quite a bit because he likes to chekc oun me to see how I'm don and I like to see how his day is going and we text about kiddos and stuff .. Its cool and it works for us beaue we love each other and we love to communicatie and talk as often as we can while still doing productive things. We started out in a long distance relationship so we are use to texting and everything so we just stayed with it :) 

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM

We don't.  He's a helicopter mechanic and normally doesn't have time to text let alone call.  

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I send one "I love you" text. He gets pretty busy at work, so I try not to text him to much.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MamaMoopsie
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

If he's not super busy at work we'll chat throughout the day. If he is busy then we don't chat as much but we do randomly say things like "I love you" to one another. He's actually the more sentimental texter out of the two of us.

vwd_johnson
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM
We text about 50+ times a day during work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JjcH0911
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM
We always text , hes the boss, he can do what he wants , within reason lol.
So we usually text
"I love u"
"I miss u"
"Hows your day going"
"Whats the babys doing"
"Come see me at lunch time"
And a lot of other ones :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Not often, I try but he never replies. He hates texting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachbeauty
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Maybe once every two weeks and only if I have something important to tell/ask him.  He's busy at work and I'm busy at home and it would reflect poorly on him at work if he were texting a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)