Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I want to make it to closing married!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

My husband and I have been fighting so badly these last few weeks. It's over little things I know and with the stress of this closing on a home it's causing so much aruging. Has anyone gone through this and give me some suggestions on ways to cope through this whole thing?

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
furbabymum
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Buying a house sucks arse. We had a really tough time with it too. Just breathe and realize that no matter how much you love the house there are others so don't stress it. Go with the flow!

OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Closing on a house can be stressful.  My husband and I just took it all in stride.  You have to let the things out of your control go and help each other when one of you needs to do something or find something.

purplejbird
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

we just closed on our first home together, the way we got through it was I worked 60hrs a week and wasn't home! 

Good luck!

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM

THANK you soooo much ladies.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Don't tell me this 😩we are going to be buying a house soon. We start the process Sunday. *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM

HUGS and more hugs to you. It's awful.  

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Don't tell me this 😩we are going to be buying a house soon. We start the process Sunday. *hugs*

tifbrown
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

This, and pick your battles. It's stressful and tensions run high, but not everything is worth a fight. Sometimes it's better to just let it go. 

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

Closing on a house can be stressful.  My husband and I just took it all in stride.  You have to let the things out of your control go and help each other when one of you needs to do something or find something.

mommyinthe303
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM

OK now how do I go about gettting my husband back? :( Not that he has left but we are at such odds and I've given up on fighting. I just want to be back together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)