Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Anyone ever been on a hot air balloon ride?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 13 Replies
I just stumbled across it on the computer. I was looking up date ideas for DH & I and It thought this would be really cool, or bring DD! Have you ladies been on a ride, would you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

No

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I never have nor wanted to bc I am phobically terrified of heights, wont even go on a ferris wheel or such, then that was compounded when an old friend of mine was all over the tv news and newspapers when she surprised her husband with hot air balloon ride for their anniversary and they ended up tangled in high voltage wires with big blue arcs of electricity shooting everywhere and the balloon started on fire and rescue crews luckily were able to save her her husband and the balloon operator in time. She said NEVER again. She told the news crews, I wish I would have bought him the rolex I wa looking at instead. lol

YVONNE

sewingmama88
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM

nope andnever want too

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Many times. It's very cool

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
No, but I'd absolutely love to!
AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Yikes! That must have been so scary 😳

Quoting earthangel1967:

I never have nor wanted to bc I am phobically terrified of heights, wont even go on a ferris wheel or such, then that was compounded when an old friend of mine was all over the tv news and newspapers when she surprised her husband with hot air balloon ride for their anniversary and they ended up tangled in high voltage wires with big blue arcs of electricity shooting everywhere and the balloon started on fire and rescue crews luckily were able to save her her husband and the balloon operator in time. She said NEVER again. She told the news crews, I wish I would have bought him the rolex I wa looking at instead. lol

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Really? I want to do it too! I think my DD would enjoy it also. I have to look into it!

Quoting Amybelle:

Many times. It's very cool

beeky
by Alexandra on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Not yet but we will be doing it this summer.  I bought my dh a balloon ride for his birthday back in December.

I can't wait!

amanda80111
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

yes i was very little but still remember it was long ride tho in was only up in air and the peeps holded the strings down bottom so that was nice i wish i could go again for a long one

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Yay! Let us know how it goes?!

Quoting beeky:

Not yet but we will be doing it this summer.  I bought my dh a balloon ride for his birthday back in December.

I can't wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)