Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Our wedding is in 21 days and last night I see a text come through and he promptly deleted it. Obviously there was something to hide. I'm the most trusting person but this prompted an investigation of the truth. I found that he has been messaging his ex for the past 11 months. She lives 6 hours away but still visits our town since she once lived here. He says the messages have always of been innocent. I can't believe he would have kept this hidden for so long if it was innocent. I think I need to call off this wedding but I feel so bad for our 7 month old daughter and his 7 year old daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Replies (21-25):
xoxRachelxox
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM

This

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Im sorry.

I think you are right , if it was innocent than he should have been telling you about the texting the whole time ..and to delete them as soon as he gets them? That is a huge red flag.

Listen to your gut ...

2lilmamas
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Quoting Two_Hearts:

Im sorry.

I think you are right , if it was innocent than he should have been telling you about the texting the whole time ..and to delete them as soon as he gets them? That is a huge red flag.

Listen to your gut ...

Is something just doesn't seem right here..
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM

you dont delete " innocent texts" If its about their daughter thats one thing.. But I doubt it is.. You have some things to think about before it costs money to fix it

Kristen_85
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Thank you for all of your inputs. The thing that upsets me the most is I feel completely betrayed by him. In the beginning of our relationship He has made it very clear that our past is to remain in the past and that he found it extremely disrespectful that I maintain friendships with my ex. He doesn't have a child with this woman. As a matter of fact, the mother of his daughter and I get along great. I've never for a second doubted him. This changes a lot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:37 AM
I'm sorry. Do he have kids with her because if not, i would reconsider the marriage even more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN