Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My son is going to be quite the ladies man. ;)

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
I had opened the dryer to get a towel out and then I was going to get them out to put away. I took a minute to load the washer and when I looked over my 18 month old son was pulling the clothes out and putting them in the laundry basket. Then he took the lint catcher out and handed to me saying "meh" which means mess. It was so cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bradya
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Aww
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM

awww that's so cute.

My oldest son Jesse now almost 26 ( he had a crush on brittany chipmunk from the alvin and chipmunks cartoon and colored a pic of her in her bathing suit from coloring book and taped it to his wall when he was 4. lol In middle school to ask a girl he liked to the dance, he dressed up made her handmade card and knelt on grass in front of back yard swingset she was on in ouryard to ask her awwww (she said yes) He's only had several serious relationships as an adult but always treats them like royalty.

Youngest son Elijah had evryone in the elementry school I worked ats attention and smiles when he was in 1st grade (hes almost 18 now) he and beautiful little girl were a "couple" they held hands in the hallways and ate lunch togther and he carried her coat and her luncheveryday it was adorable! Then she started getting flirty with other boys in the lunchroom and elijah cried and got mad and said I wish we were grownups so I could hurry up and marry her and lock her up inside the house " HAHAHAHA (Turns out Elijah is actually gay now.)

YVONNE

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Aww, what a sweetie-poo!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:39 PM

that's great

furbabymum
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Mine loves doing laundry. In fact if I happen to press the start button without him he FREAKS!

SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM
That's funny!!! I let Markus close the door and then he will point to the button. If I shut the door without him he has a fit.

Quoting furbabymum:

Mine loves doing laundry. In fact if I happen to press the start button without him he FREAKS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN