Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

i need some advise how can u trust dh after he has cheat

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
Is been about six months ago the I decided to take my husband back after I found out he was cheating on me for about three years with the same women she was older than me and she had money what u call a couger she had no kids so she was all about him and always being so understanding something he said i was not she was buying his company when I finally had it I thru him out and did not bother with him he started to call me and text me and telling me to forgive him and the couger realize he loves more the she thought she call me and said so many painful things To me u have no idea how much a suffer but we were separate for three months he was crying and saying he was sorry the he loves me and don't want to lose his family I when to therapy and GE join
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amanda80111
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:45 AM

sounds like a lier sorry group hug

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:13 AM
My DH is the same thing, except that I divorced him... After some time, he realized his screw up... Dropped the other woman. Focused on our kids and eventually asked me to come to counseling to help us be better coparents... Eventually the counseling became couples counseling we started going to dinner after counseling and then dating. We've been back together since 2010. We got remarried last December 21, 2012 (the end of the world...lol!)

A book that really helped me was "After the affair"...
The_Doodle
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Honestly, I don't know in your case. I've been cheated on and we stayed together, but it was a 2-ish week long thing. I don't know if I would have been as forgiving for a 3 year affair.

rockinmomto2
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:41 AM

My DH cheated on me last year. It was on going for a few months, and he ended up leaving me and living with her for a while. I asked him to come home and he did, but I don't trust him. I don't know if i'll ever be able to trust him again and I don't know if I really *want* to trust him either.

3xangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
He is the one who has to SHOW you that he's capable and worthy of being trusted. I wouldn't have taken him back, but since you did marriage counseling is a must and he needs to be 100% transparent about EVERYTHING. He lost the right to privacy when he had a 3 year affair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)