Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?

Poll

Question: Could you be with your spouse all the time?

Options:

Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?

No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 254

View Results

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (131-140):
MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM

All the time for me. I wish money grew on trees so he could stay home with me and our son and not have to work, I hate when hes gone :(

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM
How does he make money? I would love to hasve my husband home all the time. I hate when he leaves for work in the morning.
Quoting IpoopRainbows:

My dh and i are around eachother 24/7 365 days of the year. :D I love it. I cant stand it when he's away.

IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM

medical transcription from home :]  i'll be doing medical transcription from home soon too :]

Quoting MelanieMans:

How does he make money? I would love to hasve my husband home all the time. I hate when he leaves for work in the morning.
Quoting IpoopRainbows:

My dh and i are around eachother 24/7 365 days of the year. :D I love it. I cant stand it when he's away.

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Did he go to school for that? It would be nice to have him stay home and bring in more money.
Quoting IpoopRainbows:

medical transcription from home :]  i'll be doing medical transcription from home soon too :]

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

it ws online college. called  futuremt.com

they send you everything you need for the course, downside is that it's 100 % self learned. Like you dont have mentors teachers, nothing. have him check out the site tho, its well known

Quoting MelanieMans:

Did he go to school for that? It would be nice to have him stay home and bring in more money.
Quoting IpoopRainbows:

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

Jessiejem
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

No way . I can't be with anyone 24/7, I need my own space / quiet time

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Okay, will do. Thanks :)
Quoting IpoopRainbows:

it ws online college. called  futuremt.com

they send you everything you need for the course, downside is that it's 100 % self learned. Like you dont have mentors teachers, nothing. have him check out the site tho, its well known

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

gizmo538
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM

When my DH was laid off, we spent 24/7 with each other and we did great. Of course, we're a lot alike, not really opposites.

We spent that time playing with our DD or playing an online game that we like or cleaning the apartment we were living in. Sometimes we'd take DD to the park or the pool.

When we both found jobs, it was okay too because I was busy and dealt with a lot of customers, but when I got laid off and had to stay at the apartment with just me and DD ... I missed him a lot.

cece4
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Lol Im the same way after a few hours I gotta get away before a argument breaks out .He can be annoying and Im snappy!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I have about a 4 hour limit. 4 hours. After 4 hours I have to either leave the house or go upstairs while he is down.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2boys664
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I was just having this conversation the other day with a coworker - I definately could, I would love it if we had our own businesss and were able to be together 24/7. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)