Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?

Poll

Question: Could you be with your spouse all the time?

Options:

Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?

No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 254

View Results

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (51-60):
Manth
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH is retiring in about 7 years and I'm dreading it.  I love him to bits but I relish my Alone Time when he's at work and the kids are at school and University.  

Fortunately, he has an all-consuming hobby.  He's a Wargamer, recreating battles with miniature painted soldiers on a table-top.  When he's not gaming, he's painting up another army which keeps him happily occupied in the study while I do my thing in the living room.  It works for us.

xLilBit22
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:43 AM
I love my hubby with all my heart i really do but 24/7 is nit do able in any way. I could kill the man. Hell when he says he has a 3day weekend i would wanna cry bc i can only tolerate him for 2days straight lol unless we have a lot of errands and things to do. But if not i love u but get the heck away! And he feels the same believe me we have had this convo lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Deshonsmommy
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Hell to the no! I love him but I could stand to be without him during the day!

Uhura
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM

No, I have to have my alone time.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

ashleighmama
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
No to 24/7. My hubby has been unemployed since Dec. and hes truly getting on my nerves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamdavis
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM

24/7 not possible. I love spending some time alone occassionally. Hubby sticking around all the time is not going to help.

sondamom0828
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I put yes.  When my hubby went out on disability for 4 months (he needed neck surgery), we were inseperable and became even closer.  Now that he is back to work full time, our relationship/friendship has drifted apart. 

aurora.dove
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:00 AM
I do and have for 2 years now. We work for the same company and both work from home so we're at home together 24 -7 unless we have to work in office.for a couple weeks.
nocalmegan
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Yup. Dh was laid off last year for a few months and we spent every single day together. We loved it ESP since his job is such the opposite and we are apart all the time. :(
mrs.ninjaa
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:15 AM
At the moment we are with each other 24/7. I love him to death but yes we do start to drive each other crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN