Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?

Poll

Question: Could you be with your spouse all the time?

Options:

Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?

No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 254

View Results

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Replies (61-70):
Derpy
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I love when my SO and I are together 24/7.When he goes to work,I start missing him as soon as his car drives out of the drive way.

"By causing a little destruction, I am in fact encouraging life"~Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

opal10161973
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Me, too about mine.  We are so connected that I will text him asking when is he going to be home and he will be pulling in the driveway.  LOL 

Quoting Derpy:

I love when my SO and I are together 24/7.When he goes to work,I start missing him as soon as his car drives out of the drive way.

wanntawn
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM

My husband and I pretty much together 24/7. I was born with a disability and my husband became disabled after a fall crushed a vertebrate. Now we have 17 1/2 month old twins so the benefit is that our girls have both parents whenever they want or need us, but sometimes it is nice to get away and take care of some errands by myself or take the girls to with me sometimes to give my husband the break too. We are currently away from any friends and family, but once we move back, before the year is up, we will have more time a part which is so important because we get sick of each other and need to miss each other once in awhile.

But cherish this time you are together 24/7 because you will miss it one day. I know whenever my husband was in between jobs I loved it since I had him all the time, but then we would get sick of each other...so living like this indefinitely has taken some major learning and we still are learning every day.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
mrstheriault
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:42 AM

yes i could, if i had to. we get along really well. however, i'm even more crazy about him after he's been gone a little bit. haha. absence DOES make the heart grow fonder! he only works out of the house 2 days a week, and even then i miss him.

Hopeful_2_be
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:47 AM
We are in the same situation!!!!!!!!!!! Lol My husband is just like that and he just got laid off a week n half ago! He's literally driving me INSANE! Lmao
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vcoskey
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM
DH and I run a business together by day, and a household together by night. It was really super extra hard at first...but we adjusted :)
We make a good team, so it works for us.
DylansMommyXo
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:56 AM
We can be around each other in small doses or we will start to clash. We would go crazy being together all day every day.
cntrdmom
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:58 AM
We could. But we are disgustingly cute. Lol.
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:26 AM

No my husband saves all his days and every like 2 years takes a month or so long vacation. It's the same always. I feel really lonely when he leaves after the month though. We are like yous guys he loooooves doing NOTHING, I find that word really scary. 

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:14 AM

my husband works from home so I see him 24/7 I love having him home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)