Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband just straight up told me

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM
  • 86 Replies

He goes either you go on birth control after this baby or it's very possible you'll get knocked up again because I'm not doing anything to prevent you from getting pregnant.

I was like wow never thought I'd hear that.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this
At first I would have laughed because to just hear a guy phrase it that way is hilarious but he was honest. If you don't want more children take the necessary precautions to not have any
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM
I'm not sure what we are going to do after this baby comes neither of us wants to get fixed. I won't go back on the pill because of how messed up it makes my body. I guess that's kind of like what your dh said to you. We will figure something out.
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM
4 moms liked this
So neither of you are going to be responsible?????

Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I won't rule out anymore kids but at the same time I'll have 2 kids within a span of 13 months, I'd like to give my body a rest and possibly have more kids later. I hate BC though and always forget to take it when I'm on it so I dunno what'll happen.

He was serious too he was like I'm not joking, I'm not doing anything to prevent you from becoming pregnant.

bressmommy2012
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I don't want to take BC, so nope that's right.

Quoting mommysangelface:

So neither of you are going to be responsible?????

Smh

JCKitten87
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Lol it was kind of the opposite with us. My iud is being removed in a couple weeks and I told dh if he doesn't want more kids, it's up to him to prevent them
AmericanChild82
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Dh pretty much said the same thing(he wants a baseball team) but this is our last baby so the tubes are being tied.

eatyourveges
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Get the implanon. It's good for three years and its in your arm so you can't forget to take it :-)

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I won't rule out anymore kids but at the same time I'll have 2 kids within a span of 13 months, I'd like to give my body a rest and possibly have more kids later. I hate BC though and always forget to take it when I'm on it so I dunno what'll happen.

He was serious too he was like I'm not joking, I'm not doing anything to prevent you from becoming pregnant.

whitleypittman
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine knew better. Condoms are better than the depo shot. I've told him its his responsibility as much as it is mine.
cherylam
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:05 PM

at least he was honest... maybe not so tactful but very honest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)