Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 7 Replies
My husband came home from work sayin he wasn't happy and wanted a divorce he said he knows consling wouldn't help.. I'm 18 we've been together since I was 13 I'm 18 and we have a daughter and I just found I was pregnant like two weeks ago.. We are living with my mom and he wants to stay with me till he gets on his feet?? He's mad at me because I was going to get him for CS "he said I was going to make him broke like his other baby momma" I told him I wasn't going to sign the divorce papers but I probably will I just never been threw this I've been married to him almost two years.. He's my first love I feel so weak right now like I need him I'm carrying his child I can't believe he's doing this to me! How do I get over him?? Or at least move on with him living with me?? I'm so confused he has cheated on me over 50 times in the past and I think he's doing it now... I'm so stupid..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
He's sounds like an immature little puke! I would kick his ass out. He's going to mooch off you and your mom until he gets " on his feet" ? I wouldn't allow that. There are so many reasons for you to leave him. You should go get some counseling for yourself, so you have someone help you threw this. It won't be easy at first, but once you get over him you will feel like the worlds been lifted off your shoulders. Hang in there hun. * hugs*
sweetr0se
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Quoting AlannaMaria:

He's sounds like an immature little puke! I would kick his ass out. He's going to mooch off you and your mom until he gets " on his feet" ? I wouldn't allow that. There are so many reasons for you to leave him. You should go get some counseling for yourself, so you have someone help you threw this. It won't be easy at first, but once you get over him you will feel like the worlds been lifted off your shoulders. Hang in there hun. * hugs*

mommy6232011
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I just have no idea where to begin I want my kids to have their father but he's not in his fast kids life I mean she didn't want him to but he could have try'd harder I grew up without a father and I don't want that for my kids.. We bought a car and its in his name so I know I'm not getting it and right now I know his outside on the phone with some girl idk why I'm still letting him stay.. I have to be out of my moms apt by the time I have this baby.. Just so hard working part time and doing all thus by myself without a car he said I would get it but he's such a lier!!! I need to go to school because I dropped out of Hs because I had my daughter and my husband broke our car so I had no way
lageise
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM

You're young, and stronger than you know.  It sounds like you would be better off without him. Hopefully your mom will support you in many ways while you're going through this. 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

whitrichards228
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Prayers for you-sorry you are going through this.
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I wouldn't let him stay if you're going to sign the papers, what a loser, he's not a man if he doesn't want to take responsibility for the children he helped bring into the world. The fact that he has another "baby mama" should have been your first clue that he's still just a horny teenage boy.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I call troll.  You got married at 16? even with his cheating on you 50 times? Yeah.. just a tad to dumb to be real. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)