Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Romantic getaway's

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Have you taken one in a while? Where did you go? I'm planning one for me and my SO for this summer. I think we are going to stay at a Sybaris hotel. It seems so amazing. Some of the suites have a pool in the room, a hot tub, and a fireplace. The one near us has very reasonable prices too. Plus it's close by so we don't have to worry about transportation money. I'm so excited because we have never really done anything very romantic.

Have you ever been to a Sybaris hotel if so how was it? Or if you've been to a hotel like it how was it? 

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM
We got a hotel Saturday night! We have never done that. My DH gram stayed with our DS And DD went and stayed with DH's aunt. So we went to dinner and got a room downtown and went out for a bit and had a really good time :) it's fun to do things like that every now and then if you get the chance!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
We do weekenders a lot in the spring/summer..right now there's a bed and breakfast about 3 hers away that I'm looking at..
sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM

We went to Sybaris in August 2011. That's where he proposed! It's TOTALLY worth the money! We stayed a whole weekend. I LOVED IT. It's AMAZING. Seriously. Can't say enough good things about it!!! 

ChelleBoo23
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Great to hear. Which suite did you stay in? We're thinking of doing a two night stay.

Quoting sprinkles9112:

We went to Sybaris in August 2011. That's where he proposed! It's TOTALLY worth the money! We stayed a whole weekend. I LOVED IT. It's AMAZING. Seriously. Can't say enough good things about it!!! 

sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I kind of forget...the paradise suite, I think. Pool, hottub, massage chair...oooooh the massage chair is WONDERFUL. 

There's even a swing in there that you can use LOL. I chickened out. I was a lot heavier then and was afraid of breaking it LOL 

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

Great to hear. Which suite did you stay in? We're thinking of doing a two night stay.

Quoting sprinkles9112:

ChelleBoo23
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Lol that's the suite we want to get. Where was the one you went too? The one we are going to is in Mequon, WI. I'm excited I just hope it's clean that's all I'm worried about lol.

Quoting sprinkles9112:

I kind of forget...the paradise suite, I think. Pool, hottub, massage chair...oooooh the massage chair is WONDERFUL. 

There's even a swing in there that you can use LOL. I chickened out. I was a lot heavier then and was afraid of breaking it LOL 

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:57 AM
We did a 4 day getaway in March.
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
We usually do a get away every other month, but it's because we do half marathons and triathlons...although we just got back from one today, but we took the girls with us, b/c they're on spring break.
sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:03 AM
In Illinois- near Wi

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

Lol that's the suite we want to get. Where was the one you went too? The one we are going to is in Mequon, WI. I'm excited I just hope it's clean that's all I'm worried about lol.

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

Quoting sprinkles9112:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN