Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's 3am and I just need to vent.....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm spot cleaning my house.... hubby and I are still having problems. They escalated tonight over his ex wife's attitude. Finally got that sorted out and then we got into it about no intimacy. After I laid on the living room couch and cried my eyes out for I don't even know how long wondering how he could be so carefree about all of the crap we need to work on and snooze away.... I managed to find something to do since I can't sleep. I tried. Cleaning is helping but my mind Is still racing. Contemplating separation but maybe it's just due to being hurt and angry. Damn self preservation reflex.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
prettygirl326
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Omg...i have had so many nights like this and felt the exact same way. My dh would be fast asleep even after knowing I'm out there crying. Sad
Rachael-Dawn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:05 AM
I hate it.
NanceeBotwin
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Been there...
mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:08 AM
(((hugs))) Is therapy an option?
newlife2013
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:19 AM
That's happened but since you're arguing about the ex and having probs between the two of you, therapy as suggested is best, to figure out what you are arguing about. The ex shouldn't be a topic?
Rachael-Dawn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:20 AM
I'm raising my stepson. Her attitude is snotty rude and it takes everything I have not to lay her out sometimes. I had to see her tonight. I'm waiting on a call back from a friend to set us up with someone. Not sure what good it will do if he isn't willing to admit he's the other half of the problem... I'm not the only one here.
AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
*hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)