Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If i spend anymore time alone.........

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 2 Replies

So me and So spend no time together.. He is always on his video game all day then out of nowhere he is to tired to do anything.i could be wrong but i feel like he purposefully does this to not spend time with me...he says he wants to spend time with me and such but it never happens unless its on his terms..my friends say give him his space but i think he gets more than enough considering we spend the day in different rooms. Like i wake up him and my daughter are in the living room..then i go in there he goes in the bedroom...when its bed time ifwe don't  have sex he just rolls over and goes to sleep even if im trying to spend a little bit of quality time..if im talking to him he will just go to sleep as if i didn't say anything to him...

i dont know what to do but we are engaged and i dont want to marry into this situation

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM

so tell him shape up or its over

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I def wouldn't rush into marriage until you resolve these issues. You need to have a serious talk with him ( with out making him feel attacked) and tell him how you're feelings and your wants and needs. Maybe there is something going in with him, he could be depressed or something or feel like your a nag. You have to communicate to get to the core of the problem and both work on resolving it. You need to plan a date night and talk about it. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)