Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I crazy?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 17 Replies
Just discovered my husband has searched for multiple ex-girlfriends on Facebook along with some other female names I don't recognize...this comes a few days after discovering black berry messages for months with a single attractive co worker..the messages weren't sexual or anything just chatting about non work related things. I don't understand why he's searching for these women on Facebook & chatting on bbm with this woman...is he bored??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I'd consider what he's doing fishing. Trying to find someone amendable to an affair with him.

Now my DH keeps in touch with women from his AF days and from high school. Doesn't bother me at all because it's all totally open. If yours is hiding it he shouldn't be doing it.

whitrichards228
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Quoting furbabymum:

I'd consider what he's doing fishing. Trying to find someone amendable to an affair with him.

Now my DH keeps in touch with women from his AF days and from high school. Doesn't bother me at all because it's all totally open. If yours is hiding it he shouldn't be doing it.

. Could it be he's just curious? Im trying to not jump to horrible conclusions
leahsmom0201
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM
If you think he is just curious then I would ask in an open non accusitory way and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be confronting him! A married man has no business messaging a women with out talking to you about it first and checking with you to see if it would bother you. That's disrespectful is you ask me.
LilTymomma
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I would ask him ASAP. What's the deal? and ofcourse check out his expression see if he's telling the truth. Talk about your rel see if you two have a fulfilling rel or if theres anything ya'll want to do to meet each other's needs. You need to do this asap so it doesn't go any further than just chatting. 

Love Always,

Angel

typing

KrazyLoveMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Agree with the pretty lady!

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I would be confronting him! A married man has no business messaging a women with out talking to you about it first and checking with you to see if it would bother you. That's disrespectful is you ask me.
whitrichards228
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I did confront him he got very very angry, said they were just colleagues/friends...
enlightened_24
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

IDK, good luck on this. My DH still has some Exes on his FB but I cant talk to any of mine...I dont get it. We fight about one of his exes he stays in contact with after I blatantly told him how much it bothers me.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM

He might just want to reconnect with old friends, but if you are worried, talk to him about it. 

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
It's not working for you and making you uncomfortable because he's doing this. So you need to find some rules or wherever that work for both of you. But he seems like he's unhappy and looking else where for answers. Sounds like you both need to work together on your marriage and put electronics away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)