Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
  • 14 Replies
...you said I love you.

That's easy when was the last time you asked him: are you happy?

Are you happy?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heavenlybliss19
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I told him I loved him when he left for work. Don't ever have to ask him, he's the kind of guy who speaks his mind. If he wasn't happy, he'd say so. I am very happy, I've got everything I ever wanted :)
Roo1234
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
My husband has lived and worked in another city since last September.He returns to us most weekends. He calls us a couple of evenings a week and the kids can call, text or Skype with him just about any time they want. we usually end the call s with an " I love you"

right now we are in a state of transition. it will be August before we live in the same place full time. both of us are stressed in different ways, but we try to keep the big picture and kindness in mind so that we can help each other.
junelove8291
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I told him I loved him when I got home from work. He will always speak his mind so I do not have to ask him if he is happy. If he was not happy he would said

jojo_star
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I told him I loved him when he came home this evening, I know he's happy, but we talked this weekend about anything we could change to be happier, and neither one of us could really think of anything :)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM

We say it multiple times a day.

AlannaMaria
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 PM
We say it a ton of times a day!
nsparky1964
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I asked him 2 nights ago, he's very as am I..were both very lucky...
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I told him I loved him this morning when I dropped him off.

I can't remember the last time I asked him if he was happy. I don't really have to, I can tell that he is (mostly) happy.
SierraLynn
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Its been 7 days since we last said "I love you".

And he asked me mid Feb if I was happy (trying to lighten the mood). I wasn't. That was the day he deployed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
earthangel1967
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Quoting heavenlybliss19:

I told him I loved him when he left for work. Don't ever have to ask him, he's the kind of guy who speaks his mind. If he wasn't happy, he'd say so. I am very happy, I've got everything I ever wanted :)

Same here every word. Todd and I always talk openly about how we feel all the time. And I told him I loved him when he got home from work this morning and then again when I tucked him in to sleep just after noon. I'll tell him again when he wakes up and before he goes to work tonight.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)