Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My poor hubby

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

We recently moved and I quit my job about two weeks prior to the move, so for the first time since I was 15 I'm not working.  I have plenty of house work to do since we have a 1-year old and a 6 month old puppy, so it's not that I'm not busy enough, but I am going stir crazy! I've been tryin to take them to the park and things but it's so hot here that I don't really want to do that too much and my hubby works and takes our only registered car with him so I can't drive us anywhere, not that I know where anything is in this town anyway, but still. I'm having a hard time adjusting, and i miss my family and I'm just all around moody/emotional the past few days. I feel bad for my husband because he tries to make me feel better and I just get mad or cry or something ridiculous lol The poor guy lol I always apologize though, after I've calmed down... PMS isn't helping the situation either. lol There was really no point to this post. Just kind of ranting/pity party. k bye. 

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mudwrap
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I was in the same situation too. I got mad at my hubby a lot the past year coz I was hormonal and just going stir crazy at home. I don't think I apologized though. Maybe I did one time or twice? Just keep in mind that ts only temporary, oh and it's hard enough to care for a baby and u got a 6 month old dog too? Girl that's hard. 

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Well, I would be going a little crazy too! Good luck!

Army-Wife0128
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:34 AM
I'm sorry and i feel your pain. We have 3 kids, a dog and there is plenty to keep me busy but most of the time i feel like i'm going to go nuts. I miss working wish I could go back. We live in Jersey for the moment due to DH being Army and i also have no family here. All my family is in California and his is in N.Y but a good 5 hours away. Hang in there and google things to do in your area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
newlife2013
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Would you consider getting another job, Mayne that is what you're missing? If you can get to it wo a second car, maybe you both leave at the same time? Good luck to you in your new place
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Rant away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)