Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When Trust is Broken

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

When trust is broken they say you have to earn it back right? Well OK think about this, even if regain that person trust that person will most likley always have doubts about whether or not the other person is telling the truth or not right or am I wrong everyone has their own opinion so ladies tell me what u think and please no rude or negative comments thank you!

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course that's true. Even after a long period of time has gone by, you can still have doubts. It's not about forgiving and forgetting, it's about keeping your doubts in check and working on the trust and respect. When you let someone earn your trust back, you've made the decision to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they don't screw you again. And if you're lucky, they don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetr0se
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I think it depends on the couple and what you're willing to deal with! All relationships require work and communication! Unless there's cheating or abuse going on, then it's time for him to hit the road!

3xangel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM
This

Quoting polkaspots:

Of course that's true. Even after a long period of time has gone by, you can still have doubts. It's not about forgiving and forgetting, it's about keeping your doubts in check and working on the trust and respect. When you let someone earn your trust back, you've made the decision to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they don't screw you again. And if you're lucky, they don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justus38
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM
YES

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I think complete trust can be gained, everyone is different. Some will trust, some won't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I agree, there will always be a seed of doubt in your mind if anything funny comes up. Trust is like glass once broken, it can be fixed, but it will never be the same.

2lilmamas
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Honestly I find almost impossiboe to completely trust someone after they have done something that made you lose yur faith in them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)