Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you love most

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 47 Replies
...about your spouse?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I love the type of father he is to our children. He is everything a women could ever ask for in a father. He is kind, compassionate, and takes time to make sure that his daughter and the baby on the way have everything that they need physically and emotionally. We of course have our issues especially since we were only 19 when we had out daughter but i dont know any other man his age that has stepped up the way he did. It makes me fall even more inlove with him.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I love that he is driven and a hard worker & provider for us. He is an amazing guy and I'm truley blessed to have a wonderful husband :)
AF_Petite
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I love his drive to achieve his goals, bo matter what other people may say or think. He dreams big and goes for what he wants instead of settling. I love his ambitions!
I also love him for his patience with me. I can be very hard-headed and always want my way but he just listens and puts some sense on me :)
Willow.wind
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM

He is an AWSOME dad

november117
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
The ability to make my heart melt just by giving me the "I love you" look I get.

He is a great Dad, hard worker, smart, funny and handsome.
OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Krystal on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this
He is every woman's dream lol! He cleans, he cooks, he works hard and always puts us first :)
lisa8824
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Where do I begin! He is an amazing father, he works hard so I can stay home with our daughter, he cooks, he is very good looking, he puts us first, he is funny and sweet so loving, he puts up with me haha ,I could go on lol.
nelliesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM

He doesn't say horrible things to me during an argument like I do to him. I've never been with a guy like him.

pittymama
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM

his all around awesome-ness ;)

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:15 AM

he is a good Father for the most part

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)