Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How has your hair routine changed since becoming a mom?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies,

How has your hair routine changed since becoming a mom?

busy mom

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
CrossStitchMum
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:56 AM

lol, i used to take 15 minutes to brush out and do up my hair. Now Im lucky if I take time to check in the mirror as I run a brush through it and throw it up into a half ponytail/half bun thing in about 2 minutes :P

MommyT642
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:12 PM

More low pony tails. Longer periods between washing. Definately not as much effort being put into it.

Kathy-PSPR
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I grew it long, no bangs. I just wash, gel & go or put it up.

butterbean491
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Everything has changed since becoming a mom !!! As far as hair, I don't get to spend nearly as much time with it as i used to. I'm sure my legs would agree also. I can't remember the last time I got to shave my legs...lol. 

theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Wash, go and put it into a ponytail. Wish I had time to do more. My avatar was a fluke I had time three months ago.

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I was always a easy style girl. Now its mostly in a pony but that is bc of the weather in our new state. I use to wear it down but never really styled.

ilovemykids365
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Same

Quoting Anryan:

lol no i have always been the pony tail and go tomboy type lol

kyona_malone
by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I used to change my hairstyle at least twice a week and take an hourto do it each day. Now 15 mins flat hair and makeup is done and we are flying out the door..
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I don't spend nearly as much time blow drying it and flat ironing it. But I actually like the way I look more now than I did then, and I've learned to embrace my hair in its natural state.

Alisha119
by on May. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I was going with a stacked bob, it was so easy to maintain, but now letting it grow out again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)