Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is it normal or not?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 43 Replies
SO is it normal for your boyfriend/husband to go out everyday to his friends house when he says that other people do it too.? I know that some men changes after their first born child is born but I don't know if my boyfriend is just being immature or he is not ready for a family yet?
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Go out everyday like a teenager with no responsibilities??? yeah, No.  He is being very immature. 

dubolis
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM
3 moms liked this

No, he is not ready for a family and I don't think that he's ready for a relationship. Please do not bring a child into this world thinking that it will make him grow up. 

beeky
by Alexandra on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I don't know if my boyfriend is just being immature or he is not ready for a family yet?

My guess is both.  Is he old enough to drink yet?

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM
3 moms liked this
No. That's a boy not a man.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by Melissa on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Sounds like he isn't ready to have ANY sort of responsibility.  My husband works, comes home and takes care of his son and whatever needs to be done (house work, errands, bills etc) and occasionally goes out with his friends.  Most of the time I'm with him and we aren't just "hanging out" we're hunting doing our hobbies which we both enjoy together with friends/family.

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Gmgej
by Michele on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM

My dh has never done this. When we were dating he would go water skiing if I was going to the barn to see my horse but he was with me any other time.

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Sounds very immature to me.My husband does not do that.

manamott
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

My husband very rarely goes out...even to friends' houses. He's a grown up and he acts like it...usually! lol

We hang out together in his spare time. Once in a blue moon he will go somewhere to a friends' or something but literally it's been like maybe once in the last year.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

no, that sounds like he is very immature. 

WillsMOM72
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
No, that's not normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)