Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Give a shout if

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
  • 11 Replies
This momma gets new couches today!!!!! Hubby loves me yes he does! He also hung 2 new doors, changed all our locks, redid sheetrock in places in our boys room, etc. This weekend! My hard workin man! Give a shout if you have a hard workin man that you love!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mdawn028
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I do my dh Richard goes to work everyday at the hog farm at Cargil in Morrilton, Arkansas just to be able to have things and have the bills paid. He does things around the house to help me love him very much couldn't ask for any better of a husband he is my life and my world along with my ss step son I claim as my own who is21. I am very blessed. Also my baby Heaven Lynn who I lost who is in Heaven. Lost her at 8 weeks into my pregnancy. I consider myself very blessed with my dh and my son. Hugs Dawna
mdawn028
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I love the name Rachel-Dawn by the way so pretty is that your name?
JenniferSq
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My guy is a hard working Military man. He works 10 to 12 hour days simetimes more and then comes home and takes our youngest ds to soccer practice (dh is assistant coach), and cub scouts or whatever else. He he works hard on the weekends too. This weekend he built me a new raised garden and,next weekend he is installing my new bamboo floors. He is always working on some project.
Mom2wife1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I love my hard working man. He use to be a Marine working 12+ hours a day. Now he is a HE Mechanic working 14+hours a day.  He is always doing stuff around the house too.

momoflivrose
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is super hard working. He works a full time job plus runs his own business full time. He is leaving his day job in a couple of weeks. God bless the hard working men!
sprinkles9112
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My hubbub works SO hard to make sure I am able to be a nanny for my nephew and stay home to do housework, etc. He does so much to make sure we have a comfortable life. Love him. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Oooh awesome!!  Lucky woman!!  :)

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Yes and thank you

Quoting mdawn028:

I love the name Rachel-Dawn by the way so pretty is that your name?
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Yes mam I am! =)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Oooh awesome!!  Lucky woman!!  :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes he works very hard! And sometimes deal with difficult people! But he works for the government so well you know! lol j/k!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)