Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hoping we can get back to loving eachother

So after a month my dh finally went to the doctor. He was dx with depression. I knew that was coming. For the last two or three months we were pulling apart. I went into deep depression from loosing my dad. He unblocked a ex girlfriend and started talking to her. This girl is Crazy..and I mean she has threaten me, she even tried saying my husband was with her in KY when my dad died. Um..he was in New Jersey with me. She claims all kinds of crap. She makes herself sick and has broken her ankle on purpose to get attention. So while he was talking to her, I went looking else where. The only line I crossed was looking for confront in a guy friend. And things went down hill from there. He now doesn't trust me, and I am going back to therapy doctor.
So I am hoping with him getting help he needs and the help that I need..we can get back to loving each other and getting back to being a family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (11-11):
mislastchild
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM

?/'/'/ I understand. My husband goes threw depression at times. I don't kow what to do, but try and cheer him up. When he goes threw it, it also make me depressed. He goes to the basement after work and stay there. My counsler told me to work on self, so when he goes through those changes it want affect me. Someone has to stay strong for my children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)