Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husbands past life

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM
  • 41 Replies
Hello everyone :) me and my husband have a very open relationship and recently we shared sex stories from the past and unfortunately I felt bad after them all. Has anyone ever felt this way ?
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catrig
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:43 PM
why talk about things you don't want to hear?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joselyn0207
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:57 PM

True .. But honestly I did not think I would feel this way. Of course I didn't let him know that it had bothered me. 

Quoting catrig:

why talk about things you don't want to hear?

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Why should it make you feel bad? Do you or him regret anything that was done in the past? 

aodom323
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I kinda understand my fiance used to be a man whore.  He told me he once slept with two different girls on the same day and the thing that really pissed me off was when something happened when we were having sex and he thought it was with someone else.  Granted my fiances memory is horrible but i chewed him out for that and he felt horrible.  

jojo_star
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM

No. DH and I are very open with each other about our pasts, it doesn't bother me. I don't love the idea of him with other women, but I'm the one he married, and loves, and that is what matters to me. 

Lovemybaby551
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM

same thing happened to me the other day, I asked him how many girls he was with and I was with more guys before we met then he was with girls. I didnt think it would bother me but it made me feel bad

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah our pasts bother both of us too but we both  agreed we wanted to be open and know the truth hurtful or not. And moved on from  there.

YVONNE

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Why wouldn't you let him know it bothered you? He's your husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this
The truth is painful to hear but being lied to is so much worse. I'm glad that my fiancée, even with his lurid past, can be honest with me.
Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Why feel bad its the past. I told dh mine and I felt like a weight was lifted
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)