Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know your spouses last wish

dh and I have discussed what we wanted for out last wishes if one passes on before the other. We even have a will that is going to be changed when dd2 is born.Sides that though is it something that you two discuss or is it like the pink elephant in the room? You will get to it when the time come. 

dh knows I wanna be buried according to our religious beliefs and a memorial service for those that need the funeral like feel.

dh on the other hand wants to be buried according to our religious beliefs but wants to give his own eulogy by video...the strange man he is.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Replies (11-12):
Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Sounds like my father in law it's a topic he would rather not discuss.

Quoting alexgia:

this is a very important post because you never know.  my first husband died suddenly at age 32.  my s/o now and i are old (82 and 65) and he keeps putting it off.  we are active and healthy but we need to make decisions but i have trouble getting him to talk about it.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Yes. What ever possessions he has gets divided between the kids and I. He is a donor so anything they  can use, organs, skin etc..it wants them to take. The rest of him is to be cremated and his ashes spread off the bow of a Navy ship into the sea.

As for me, my belongings go to him and the kids. I am also a donor. I want them to use anything possible, organs, tissue, eyes etc.. My ashes spread into the Gulf Coast in Olde Town Bay St. Louis.

Here is an article I found interesting. 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/10/28/body.after.you.die/index.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)